Your search for travel agents in Miami is over because you’ve found Just Pack And Go! Although based in Miami, FL, we help both national and international clients. Dawn Cunningham and her associates have been in the business for more than 20 years and are still doing amazing things for our customers.
Want to know what clients have to say about us? Just Pack And Go has helped hundreds of clients over the years and can provide testimonials upon request. However, we can assure you that you won’t regret hiring us to help you plan memorable vacations.
What clients are saying about Just Pack and Go.
Why Hire a Travel Agent?
You may be asking yourself, why would I book my travel through a travel agent? With the boom of the Internet and DIY booking sites, anyone can research, plan and book their own trip. Here are just a few reasons to consider:
- Travel agents have insider knowledge. We know the things that the average consumer doesn’t. That includes schedules, promotions and more.
- We have industry connections. We have a wealth of contacts and seasoned relationships with vendors, hotels and travel companies. Our clients can take advantage of our network and get special perks and access to exclusive events and activities before they’re even released to the general public. That’s right! Travel agents get first dibs so you can say goodbye to sold out events.
- Our product knowledge and done-for-you care and attention. Booking travel can be stressful especially if you’re traveling with a large group. We know our products! Our insider knowledge of cruise ships will allow us to help you choose the best one for the needs of everyone in your group. We handle all of the heavy lifting for you and all you have to do is get yourself into vacation mode.
Those are just a few reasons why you’d want to consider booking your travel with us but we have a ton. Get in touch with us and we’ll be happy to share what we can do for you with our tailored travel services.
If you’re missing travel because you’re not able to travel right now. We get it! There are many circumstances in our lives, some beyond our control, that may prevent us from traveling right now. If that’s your case, here’s what you can do instead.
Go on a Virtual Tour
Did you know that there are quite a few virtual tours available online. Most are educational and can help you plan for when you visit a destination in person someday. These virtual tours are usually held via Zoom and cost a small fee to attend. Simply do a Google search to find a virtual tour of a destination you’d like to visit. There are virtual tours of both popular cities and museums. It’s definitely worth exploring.
Get a Job That Requires Travel
If work is one of the reasons why you’re not able to travel as much as you’d like, consider a job that requires it! Wouldn’t it be nice to travel without having to foot the bill? If you’re really missing travel, consider our list of 50+ jobs that require travel. It’s by no means exhaustive but be sure to check our list often as we promise to keep it updated.
Plan Your Trip in Advance
As travel agents, we always think it’s best to plan your trip as far in advance as possible. It will assure that you have the funds available for your trip and that everything goes smoothly. You know that old saying, failure to plan is planning to fail. If you have a family, you may want to check out some family travel blogs to get some ideas of where to go with the kiddos.
If you’re trying to figure out where you should travel, each month we’ve compiled lists of best places to travel based on budget and other factors that will help you narrow down your travel plans. Check out our monthly travel lists often as we update them frequently.
- Best places to travel in January
- Best places to travel in February
- Best places to travel in March
- Best places to travel in April
- Best places to travel in May
- Best places to travel in June
- Best places to travel in July
- Best places to travel in August
- Best places to travel in September
- Best places to travel in October
- Best places to travel in November
- Best places to travel in December
About Just Pack And Go!
Just Pack And Go is owned and operated by Dawn Cunningham, a travel agent based in Miami, Florida. She specializes in group travel for cruises, family and all-inclusive vacations. Dawn is also an authorized Viator travel agent. So if you’re interested in fun activities to do at your destinations, Viator has something for all ages. Are you in vacation mode yet? Get in touch with us today!